Gangster Dog Names are often used to express a certain edginess and attitude, so it’s important to choose the name that best fits your pup’s personality. If you’re looking for something a bit on the spicier side, you may consider choosing from a list of names derived from notorious mobsters and their associates. Otherwise, you can look to pop culture for inspiration. Whether you’re after something with a bit of a tough edge or just a fun, creative name, these Gangster Dog Names are sure to fit the bill.
Gangster Dog Names
- Ace: A regal name for an imposing and confident pup.
- Al Capone: The infamous gangster whose name became associated with organized crime.
- Benny: A cute one for a goofy pup.
- Biggie: Inspired by Notorious B.I.G., this name is perfect for an imposingly sized dog.
- Bonnie: A cute name derived from Bonnie Parker, of Bonnie and Clyde.
- Bullet: A good name for a fast-paced pup.
- Caesar: This name was inspired by the notorious Julius Caesar.
- Chico: After Dapper Don Vito Corleone’s younger son, this name is ideal for a cheerful and lovable pup.
- Dirty: A tough name for a pup with an edge.
- Gambino: After the famous mobster family, this is perfect for a pup that enjoys pushing the boundaries.
- Gangsta: Perfect for a pup that likes to run with an edge.
- Gotti: After crime boss John Gotti, this name is ideal for a pup that loves to lead.
- Mafia: A menacing name for a pup that is proud of his or her outlaw reputation.
- Moe: A comical-sounding name that brings to mind Moe Greene of The Godfather.
- Scarface: An intimidating name inspired by the 1983 crime drama.
- Trigger: This is a great name for a pup with a wild side.
- Vito: Perfect for a pup that loves to get his (or her) way.
Female Gangster Dog Names
- Bonnie – A classic name for a female dog that loves to get her paws dirty.
- Flint – Flint is a great name for a tough and feisty female pup.
- Vixen – An appropriate name for a sassy and independent lady dog.
- Kiki – For the pup with a lot of attitude and plenty of sass.
- Peaches –You can call her darling, or would it be better to call her Peaches?
- Luna – Scary name with a sweet twist for your intimidating pup.
- Macha – Perfect name for your aggressive little girl.
- Kojak – A cool name for a pup who is the opposite of lazy.
- Molly – For your spunky and girly-girl pup.
- Selena – Named after a famous female gangster in New York City.
Gangster Dog Names Male
- Spike: A name that has been made famous by the classic television series “The Little Rascals”.
- Al Capone: For the notorious gangster of the 1920s.
- Gunga Din: A reference to Rudyard Kipling’s poem.
- Rocky: After the famous boxer from the movies.
- Frankie: A reference to the classic mobster name Frank.
- Ace: A cool and tough-sounding name that could work for a gangster dog.
- Tyson: After the famous boxer Mike Tyson.
- Kingpin: A reference to the head of a criminal organization.
- Rascal: A fun and spunky name that could work for a rambunctious pup.
- Scarface: A reference to the classic gangster movie.
Unique Gangster Names for Dogs
- Al Capone – This classic gangster name is perfect for a tough pup.
- Lucky Luciano – Another classic gangster name for a pup that may be feeling lucky.
- Bugs Moran – Perfectly suited for a pup with a mischievous streak.
- Scarface – Perfectly suited for a tough pup with an air of danger.
- Big T – An intimidating name for a pup with a big attitude.
- Fast Eddie – Perfect for a pup who is always on the go.
- The Shotgun – The perfect name for an intimidating pup.
- Baby Face – A cute name for a pup that may have reformed from a life of crime.
- Pinky – If your pup is pink in color or just cute and cuddly, this name could be perfect.
- Vinny The Chin – A more nuanced name that may be suitable for the bold pup.
Gangster Dog Names From Movies
- Pluto – The Goodfellas (1990)
- Rover – Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
- Pal – The Little Rascals (1930)
- Zero – The Mask (1994)
- Pongo – 101 Dalmatians (1961)
- Killer – Lady and the Tramp (1955)
- Spike – Lady and the Tramp II (2000)
- Duke – The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014)
- Fang – The Adventures of Milo and Otis (1986)
- Roscoe – Beverly Hills Cop (1984)
Italian Gangster Names for Dogs
Irish Gangster Names for Dogs
- Paddy the Pug
- Mickie the Poodle
- Bridget the Beagle
- Finnegan the Terrier
- O’Malley the Maltese
- Seamus the Corgi
- Boyle the Labrador
- O’Leary the Maltipoo
- Rooney the Schnauzer
- Donal the Bichon
Mexican Gangster Names for Dogs
- Rico Suave
- Senor Bandido
- Jefe Magico
- Tequila Rising
- Scorpio Diablo
- Yakuza Boom
- Capitan Loco
- Dapper Don Diego
- El Matador
- Rough Ryder
- Cazador Crucial
- Don Juan Chopper
- Aztec Warrior
- Pistolero Spike
Latin Gangster Names for Dogs
- Don Dime
- Rico Loco
- Chucho El Bandito
- El Bronco
- Poncho Pistola
- Pistol Pete
- Burrito Loco
- El Jefe
- Lalo El Peligroso
Russian Gangster Names for Dogs
- Pyotr Vorskla
- Sergei Borovich
- Pavel “The Hammer” Kalashnikov
- Dimitri “The Don” Romanov
- Boris “Borshch” Volkov
- Igor “The Axe” Korsky
- Sasha “The Beast” Salkov
- Viktor “The Blizhniy” Lyashko
- Vasily “The Wolf” Barsukoff
- Anton “The Siberian” Orekhov
Drug Dealer Dog Names
- Heroin: This name is perfect for a large and powerful dog. It also conjures up images of law enforcement taking down the bad guys, just like a drug dealer.
- Blow: This is an appropriate name for a drug dealer’s dog, as it is slang for cocaine.
- Scarface: This tough-sounding name comes from the classic film about a Miami drug lord.
- Mafia: This is a cool name for a drug dealer’s dog. It suggests that the dog is associated with organized crime.
- Ice: This name comes from slang for methamphetamine. It may also reference a coldhearted persona, much like many drug dealers.
- Tequila: This name is fun and has a nice ring to it. It also references alcohol, which is often a companion to drugs.
- Cashmoney: This is a great name for a drug dealer’s dog. It implies that the dog will guard the stacks of money that come in from drug dealing.
- Dealer: This is a fitting name for a drug dealer’s dog. It implies that the dog is a reliable partner in taking care of business.
- Rocky: A tough name for a tough dog. This name is inspired by a legendary boxer and suggests that the dog has an unbeatable spirit.
- Trigger: This is a strong, powerful name for a dog that needs to be able to respond quickly and decisively.
Dog Names With Attitude
Alpha Male Dog Names
Scary Dog Names
- Grim Reaper
- Michael Myers
Warrior Dog Names
Badass Guard Dog Names
Gangster Black Dog Names
Gangster Names for Rottweilers
- Cutthroat “Cutt”
- Scarface “Scar”
- Mob Boss “Moby”
- Triggerman “Trigger”
- Enforcer “Enzo”
- Big Trouble “BT”
- Don Corleone “Donny”
- Capo Crimini “Capo”
- Black Jack “Jack”
- Shadow “Shady”
Gangster Names for Bulldogs
- Tony the Tiger
- Rocky Balboa
- Mo Money
- Lucky Luciano
- Mafia Don
Gangster Names for Dobermans
- Duke Donato
- Scar Scaramucci
- Winston Tancredi
- Tony Bonelli
- Lucky Corleone
- Rusty Mancini
- Buster Vito
- Sam Rizzo
- Gideon D’Angelo
- Capone Lago
Gangster Names for German Shepherds
Gangster Dog Names Pitbull
How to Choose the Perfect Gangster Name for Your Dog?
- Brainstorm words or concepts that are associated with gangsters, such as street, tough, guns, thug, mob, style, money, boss, sleek, tough, and impressive.
- Mix and match these words with your dog’s unique personality features, such as playful, alert, mischievous, loyal, gentle, or independent.
- Choose a unique name that fits the type of pooch that you have. Some good examples include Moneybags, Thuggy, Bossy, Sleekster, Gunner, Gangsta, and Mafia.
- Make sure that the name is easy for your dog to recognize and responds to.
- Once you’ve chosen the perfect gangster name for your dog, make sure to use it consistently, so your pup can learn to respond to it and recognize it.
Q. What are some gangster dog names?
A. Some gangster dog names include Rocky, Al Capone, Scarface, Hugo, Biggie, and Boss. Other names that have a gangster twist are Ace, Lucky, Pistol, Maverick, and Bandit.
Q. What is a strong name for a dog?
A. A strong name for a dog could be something that reflects power, strength, or guardian-like qualities. Examples of strong names could include Atlas, Thor, Titan, Ajax, Spartacus, Zues, Bear, Ace, Blackout, or Mojo.
Q. What do rappers name their dogs?
A. Rappers name their dogs after characters or concepts that align with their music, personal style, and lifestyle. Popular choices for pet names include Tupac, Biggie, Thug Life, Diddy, and Snoop Dogg.
Q. What is a badass name for a male dog?
A. A badass name for a male dog could be Diesel, Titan, Rambo, Maximus, Raider, Chomper, Koda, Tyson, Bones, or Thunder.
Gangster dog names are excellent choices for pet parents who want to honor their beloved pup with a unique and edgy moniker. These names range from the classic Al Capone to the tongue-in-cheek Jezebel and are sure to capture the personality and character of any canine companion. If you’re looking for a moniker that’s both creative and fitting, picking a gangster dog name may be the perfect option. Just remember to have fun and keep your pup’s safety in mind while searching through the list!