So, you’ve just brought home your new pup and you’re ready to start training him the right way. Congrats! Training your dog can be a lot of fun, and it’s definitely important if you want to have a well-behaved dog. But where do you start?
There are a lot of different ways to train your dog, and it can be tough to know which method is best for you. That’s why we put together a list of the 7 Best dog trainer on YouTube. These trainers will show you how to train your dog using positive reinforcement, which is the most humane and effective way to train your pup.
So, whether you’re a first-time dog owner or a seasoned pro, these trainers will help you get your pup on the right track.
Who Are the 5 Best Dog Trainers on YouTube?
According to the American Kennel Club, there are over 70 million dogs living in households across America. Which means, chances are, you or someone you know owns a dog. And if you’re looking for some help training your furry friend, you’re in luck—because there are some amazing dog trainers on YouTube.
But who are the best? Well, that’s up for debate. But we’ve put together a list of five trainers who have garnered a lot of attention for their helpful and informative videos. So without further ado, let’s get started.
1. Cesar Millan: Cesar is a world-renowned dog expert, and his YouTube channel has over 3 million subscribers. He’s known for his unique approach to training, which focuses on the “pack leader” concept.
2. The Dog Training Secret: This channel is run by a husband and wife team, Matt and Chelsea, who are professional dog trainers. They have a ton of great videos on everything from potty training to obedience.
3. Zak George’s Dog Training Revolution: Zak is a professional dog trainer and YouTube personality with over 1.5 million subscribers. His channel features a ton of great tips and tricks for training your dog.
4. PuppyInTraining: This channel is run by Jess, a professional dog trainer and behavior consultant. She has a ton of great videos on everything from crate training to socialization.
5. Andrea Arden Dog Training: Andrea is a professional dog trainer with over 25 years of experience. Her channel features a variety of helpful videos on topics like obedience training and behavior modification.
6. The Puppy Guide: This channel is run by professional dog trainer Laura Durham. It’s packed with helpful videos on everything from crate training to socialization.
7. K9-1 Dog Training: This channel is run by Michael Ellis, a professional dog trainer who specializes in protection work. He has a ton of great videos on everything from bite work to obedience.
So there you have it! Seven of the best dog trainers on YouTube. Be sure to check out their channels for some great tips and tricks on training your furry friend.
Why These Trainers Are the Best
So why are these five trainers the best? Well, for starters, they have a wealth of experience when it comes to training dogs. But what really sets them apart is their unique approach to dog training.
Each of these trainers has their own style, and they use a variety of techniques that have been proven to be successful. They’re all great at explaining things in a way that’s easy to understand, and they take the time to answer questions from their viewers.
But most importantly, they all have a genuine love for dogs, and they’re passionate about helping people train their dogs in a way that’s positive and fun for both the dog and the owner.
What Kind of Training Methods Do They Use?
Not all dog trainers are created equal, and when it comes to finding the right one for your furry friend, it’s important to do your research. That’s why we put together a list of the 5 best dog trainers on YouTube.
So what kind of training methods do they use? Well, some trainers are more positive reinforcement-based, while others use a more hands-on approach. It all depends on what works for your dog and what you’re comfortable with.
But the one thing all of these trainers have in common is that they know how to train dogs effectively and humanely. So if you’re looking for some help with your pup, check out one of these trainers for some great tips and advice.
Do They Use Positive Reinforcement?
Do any of these trainers use positive reinforcement? The answer is yes, all of them do. Positive reinforcement is when you give your dog a reward—usually in the form of a treat or a toy—after he or she has performed a desired behavior.
It’s a great way to train your dog, because it rewards them for doing the right thing and makes them more likely to repeat that behavior in the future. Plus, it’s really fun for both you and your dog!
How Often Do They Upload New Videos?
You’re probably wondering how often these trainers upload new videos. Well, some of them are pretty diligent about it, and you can expect a new video at least once a week. But others are a little more sporadic, uploading new videos anywhere from every other week to once a month.
It’s important to find a trainer who’s in sync with your own training philosophy. If you’re looking for someone who’s always up-to-date on the latest training techniques, then you’ll want to go with someone who uploads new videos more frequently. But if you’re okay with waiting a little longer for fresh content, then there are plenty of trainers to choose from who don’t update as regularly.
What Other Platforms Are They Active On?
You’re probably wondering if these trainers also have their own websites. The answer is, yes, they do! But not all of them have blogs or email newsletters.
And most of them are pretty active on other social media platforms, like Twitter and Instagram. So if you’re looking for more dog training tips and advice, be sure to check out their profiles on those sites.
Looking for some training tips to obedience train your pup? Check out these five absolute best dog trainers on YouTube! From basic commands to solving serious behavioral problems, these channels can help you and your furry friend get on the right track